Flooring is one of the most important concerns when planning the interior design of any room in the house. And when it comes to the bedroom, we all want something which is comfortable and adds to the relaxing and comforting ambience of the room. There are a number of options one can explore when choosing the flooring for the bedroom and we have shortlisted the 10 best ones for you:
- Hardwood – Hardwood is the most elegant and sophisticated flooring option for the bedroom. The deep and warm shades of hard wood add a luxury quotient to the bedroom, enhancing its value and feel great too under your feet.
- Cork – If you want an eco-friendly flooring material for your bedroom which is also durable, cork is the best option for your bedroom. Cork is fire-retardant, durable and can be finished in a variety of different colours to adapt to the overall decor scheme of your bedroom. And the best part, it is easy to maintain and lasts anywhere between 10 to 30 years.
- Concrete – Concrete is another natural material that is preferred as a practical flooring option for bedrooms. Polished and tinted, concrete creates an elegant look for the bedroom. Contractors from the top interior design companies in Dubai are creating different effects like inlaying as well as tiled effect. Concrete’s unique advantage is that it never needs to be replaced besides being easy to clean.
- Eucalyptus – Eucalyptus is a beautiful flooring option for bedrooms which is also eco-friendly. Half the price of traditional wood flooring, eucalyptus is a durable and quite cost-effective as an option for the bedroom.
- Tile – For those who live in warm climate zones of the UAE, experts from interior design companies in Abu Dhabi and Dubai recommend tile as a great flooring option for the bedroom. The sheer versatility of designs, colours, sizes and patterns available in tile flooring makes it a good choice if you want to coordinate the decor.
- Vinyl – While not a common choice for bedroom flooring, vinyl can be paired with padding underneath to create a look that is almost similar to hardwood or natural stone but feels warm to touch. It is also long lasting, and properly cared, can last as long as 20 years.
- Laminate – Laminate flooring is made from compressed plywood, finished with a laminate layer. The advantage of this flooring is that any look can be exactly reproduced with the laminate layer but does not cost as high as the original.
- Plush carpet – Soft snug carpets continue to be a highly preferred flooring choice for the bedroom. Carpets provide warmth and also add cosiness to the ambience of the bedroom. A reputed flooring dealer can help you with the right textures and colours for carpet flooring.
- Marble – Marble is the ultimate high end flooring option for the bedroom. A natural material which carries its own distinct charm, marble comes in sheets which are professionally installed.
- Bamboo – Bamboo is the most sustainable flooring material available. The reason you can choose it for a flooring choice for your bedroom is that it is durable, easy to install, maintain and also looks extremely sophisticated with the grainy finishing it is available in.
Get ideas for the most cost-effective, beautiful and comfortable flooring options for your bedroom from the experts of luxury interior design in Dubai, La Sorogeeka. One of the most sought after interior design companies, La Sorogeeka brings tailor made solutions for each client to meet their tastes and requirements.